Hottest selling diode dental soft tissue laser machine
1. The theory of dental soft tissue laser?
Laser teeth whitening theory: A bleaching solution is applied to the surface of the teeth, and a laser light is directed at the mouth. The solution is activated by a powerful heat from the laser and subsequently brightens the teeth, As the laser illuminates the tooth, darker colored parts of the tooth absorb the laser rather than reflect it. This absorbed light is converted into heat energy. Areas of the tooth like the pulp chamber and dentin are the darkest so they heat up the most. Teeth typically become at least six to ten shades whiter.
2. Application of dental soft tissue laser.
1. Teeth Whitening
2. Treat and improve: Senile or hereditary yellow teeth, black teeth, tetracycline teeth, dental fluorosis, exogenous pigment teeth(Coffee, tea, tobacco stains deposition), drug-induced discolored teeth, genetic pigment teeth.
3. Remove tartar, plaque, pigment, tea stains, smoke spot on the teeth, restore teeth white and healthy color.
4. Anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, protect teeth and oral hygiene.
3. Features of dental soft tissue laser
Non-invasive, no Injections, no swelling, no bleeding, no pain.
Minimal or no anaesthesia, faster recovery time,
Minimal thermal degeneration, compact and Efficient
Less risk of gum and teeth sensitivity, long-lasting and immediately result
Long lasting and unique fiber technology
Safety, no downtime, no bleeding
Long time effect last, usually could up to 3~5 year.
High Performance to Cost Ratio
Energy conduct system
Continue or pulse
320 µ M fiber (optional)
Red diode laser at 635nm, power inferior to 3MW
8.4 inch big color Touch screen
110/220± 20V, 50Hz/60Hz
5. Treatment head
6. Good result of tental soft tissue laser
7. Questions & Answers
1. How long after whitening teeth can I consume staining foods?
To maximize your whitening results and avoid introducing stain, it is best to wait 48 hours after professionally whitening your teeth before you consume any staining foods (red wine, coffee, tea, blueberries, smoking)
2. Is it pain?
Not everyone get's pain after whitening, some may feel intermittent pains that come and go for a few seconds, usually, these pains resolve within 24 hours.
3. How about the effect? How long will it last?
The teeth can achieved 3-4 shades after each treatment, and the effect will last at least 3 to 5 years.
4. Can sensitive teeth do treatment?
Yes, a small percentage of patients experience sensitivity regardless of the system used, to minimize pain, take pain-killer one half hour before the whitening procedure.
5. Can laser teeth whitening damage gums?
No, it uses the most safety light to shine the teeth, won't damage gums.
6. What the advantages of laser teeth whitening compared to others?
Time-saving, noninvasive, hygienic, no blood loss, no anesthesia, quick recovery.
9. Packing & Delivery
11. Welcome to visit our company!
Guarantee: We offer 3 years free warranty, lifetime maintain, 24 hours calling service.
Service: There is OEM&ODM service for distributor.
Training: After you get the machine, there is user manual, maintain manual, training CD guide you to operate the machine.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Wavelengt h||80 8 nm/810nm||9 78 /980 nm|
|Energy conduct system ||Optical Fibre|
|Operation mode||Continue or pulse|
|Transmission system||320 µm fiber (optional)|
|Pilot beam||Red diode laser at 635nm, power inferior to 3mW|
|Control mode||8.4 inch big color Touch screen |
|Voltage||110/220±20V , 50Hz/60Hz|